Wednesday, October 17, 2012

An End So Cold


Nettles for harming
And orchids for charming
Poppies for doom
And violets for gloom
Daisies for cleanness
And pansies for meanness
For death and sorrow
One forget-me-not

Seda et.. Kurb on olla. Tekkinud on jällegi see tahtmine kõik Kuu peale saata.
It would not matter anyway, no-one would notice, almost certain of it. Why do you think that, you may ask? It's because the only person who cares is off at the military.

I hate it when this depression kind of thingy hits me with it's iron fist. And like the Lannisters of Castelry Rock refuse to let go of the Iron Throne, it shall not release me either.

    Because this is me, always with a camera by my side. A goofy smile and red hair.  For several times now I've had the urge to just to grab my ponytail, a pair of scissors and just cut it all off. I'm not sure why, though. I love my red hair, so it makes no sense to why should do it.








Someone gave me an idea to go learn photography in art-school. I have given it some thought and i like the idea. Because clearly being a sales manager is not for me. Too many numbers and variables. It is terrible and i hate everything about it. I just want to live freely, but i cannot have it now.








      It's called growing up. No more butterflies and rainbows.   

No comments: