[As I Lay Dying - The Darkest Nights] - Arigato Ossu. Hea laul.
Hello and welcome to Insane Airlines. Today is the 19-th of March and the current time is 6.33 pm. If you don't like this place, be my quest - the exit is in the right corner, marked with a red "x". Thank you for your attention.
[Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit]*crycry* R.I.P Kurt Cobain.
What am I doing at the moment? I am listening Nirvana, sneezeing my brain out and thinking that where the hell did I put the tea. Also I am talking with granny Diego. i know that your'e reading this so just Diego. Today was a freaking wierd day. The must unlogic part of was the teaparty at Lenny's. everyone looked me wierd in the bus because of my blue hair... Idiots...
[Kamelot - When The Lights Are Down]
Aga teeläbu Lenny juures oli lahe. Lenny leidis enda videokaamera üles. See oli veits pull ikka. Me kõik nägime lõpuks õudsad välja(kah üllatus). Lenny kiimas kass oli välja ilmunud ja "puges" meile nagu Lenny torises. hehee... Saime lennylt alkot
kirsilikööri kommide näol. Yummi... Oma tee tuli sinna kaasa võtta.. heh, earl grey on hea, kuid valge tee mandarniga pwns yehh allzz. Peale teeläbu kolistasin hambarsti juurde. Yee! Kõik on nüüd korras.. Kuid teed peab ikka kõrrega jooma. Tänane teejoomine oli tõsine piin...
Mina ei viitsi rohkem kirjutada... Lähen kuulan Elizabethi edasi...
No comments:
Post a Comment